Delicious pickle ice Snake Fruit – Here’s a cold pickled snake fruit recipe. I think it’s more refreshing than a bowl of ice cream on a hot summer’s day. You deserves a nice, cold treat to delight your friends & family on a hot day.
Don’t you like to drink or eat cold things especially when the weather gets hot? An ice cream may hit the spot but I think it’s boring, don’t you agree? Why not making something unusual? And I guess this recipe is the perfect candidate for it.
So, get your ingredients ready and start cooking.
Pickle ice Snake Fruit by Michico Octavian
- 1 kg Salak Pondoh / Pondoh Snake Fruit Peel it & slice it
- 10 pcs Orange Slice it into two pieces
- Hot water Sufficiently
- Sanding sugar Sufficiently
- 1 spoon Salt
- 8 pcs Chilli Pepper Mash rather smooth
- Wash the snake fruit’s pieces and then put aside.
- Squeeze the orange and put its skin into the bowl.
- Add hot water, sanding sugar and salt.
- Stir until the sanding sugar dissolved.
- Add the chili pepper and stir it again.
- Add the snake fruit’s pieces into the bowl.
- Put the bowl into a refrigerator.
- Serve it when it’s cold enough.